Winnsboro Vet is well-equipped to board your cat or dog while you are away.
- Ventilation system with central air and heating to provide a controlled temperature and humidity level
- Dogs are walked twice a day in our outdoor exercise area
- Individual runs with beds to accommodate any sized dog
- Cats have individual cages with a kennel pad
- All boarding dogs are fed Science Diet Advanced Fitness Adult and cats are fed Science Diet Feline Optimal Care. You are welcome to bring your pet’s normal food along for their stay.
Advantages of boarding your pets at Winnsboro Vet:
- Knowledgeable staff monitors your pet’s stay and can alert a veterinarian with any concerns
- We care for animals with special needs (animals with diabetes, allergies, thyroid conditions, etc. that require medications)
- Additional services can be done while boarding for your convenience (vaccinations, physical examinations, nail trims, surgery, dental cleanings, and grooms)
We also provide horse and cow boarding. Call for more information.